CrossFit Stapleton Marketing Internship
In the role of marketing Intern, you will be responsible for executing our front-end marketing systems, marketing upcoming events, and posting ongoing updates to the website and Facebook as it relates to marketing.
Do you believe as strongly as we do in the “work hard, play hard” mentality. We are looking for someone who is well versed in social media and direct marketing. This social media/marketing ninja will be responsible for working with the content team (coaches and athletes) to create and execute social media strategies through daily social media activities. You will also be constantly monitoring all social media channels while responding and engaging with customers through social media. We are a start-up company that is growing very rapidly, which means there is a strong possibility of this internship turning into a full time job.
Experience with Word Press, InfusionSoft, MindBody is a huge plus. Photography and Videography skills will be considered huge advantages for this position.
Additional responsibilities will include developing and executing the new client experience, from lead generation through the sign-up process.
This includes scheduling new client consultations.
Some Projects you will be working on include:
- Ongoing Development of 12-month marketing calendar.
- Ongoing support and implementation of internal referral marketing campaigns.
- Developing and designing content for monthly newsletters, daily blog posts and articles.
- Developing business practices to include client testimonial campaigns using before and after pictures, anthropometric measurements, & WOD performance results.
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Experience with business systems & social media monitoring tools, photography and video.
• Enthusiastic about learning the wild and wonderful world of social media marketing, and using systems to build client base.
• Must enjoy smiling, working with fun people and the idea of Fitness for Life.