Chocolate Chip Espresso Banana Bread Muffins
- 3 brown bananas, mashed
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup almond butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee grounds
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- organic powdered sugar or powdered maple sugar, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond butter.
- Then add coconut flour, instant coffee, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into 12 muffin cups and place in oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from muffin cups. Garnish with powdered sugar.
A. Every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes (5 sets):
Snatch balance x2 reps
Build over the course of the five sets. Hold bottom position for 3 seconds.
B. 3 sets of:
Romanian Deadlift – 8-10 reps @ 2011
Rest 2 minutes
C. 13 minute AMRAP @Open-pace
60 Row calories
50 Overhead walking lunge steps – 45/25# – 25/leg
40 Burpees to 6″ target above reach
30 Power clean – 135/95#
20 Strict HSPU
BOOTCAMP RX CLASS:
WOD 1 – Pace– 5 Rounds for Time:
5 Ring Dips
15 DB Weighted Squats (30/20)
20 Double Unders (sub Attempts)
WOD 2 – Pace – 3 Rounds for Time:
10 Wallballs (30/20)
30 Abmat Sit-ups