WOD- 5 Rounds
15 Goblet Squats
15 KB swings
Hill Run (9:30 was at soccer fields and ended up doing a longer run than 6am–we cut off at 4 rounds)
|Jill||12:30- 3 rounds|
Great job today guys!!!! Way to push it to the end!
Like our FACEBOOK page today!
POST WOD RECOVERY?? What are you eating after you get you WOD on?
Give this ‘recovery pudding’ a try…
This recipe comes to us from Noa Deutsch in Victoria, BC. She is an exercise physiologist, biomechanist, and sports nutritionist.
Check out her blog HERE.
- 1 Avocado, ripe
- 1 Banana, ripe (or mango)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 scoop protein powder (~20g, I use whey isolate)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1tsp chopped pecans
- 1 slice bacon (optional)
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain and crumble. Set aside
- Cut the avocado in half, discard the pit and scoop into a food processor or blender
- Chop banana and add to the avocado in the food processor
- Pulse until the avocado and banana are mixed
- Add cocoa powder, almond milk, protein powder and coconut sugar
- Mix/blend until everything is incorporated and texture is creamy
- Scoop into a bowl, top with pecans and crumbled bacon
Let us know what you think of this recipe!