Man what a weekend! We can not thank the CFS family enough for all the efforts. So impressed with the professionalism of our judges. Going the extra mile to establish a repoire with the athletes, letting them know the standards, and holding them to it. DJ Ted was awesome, Steve Lowe was MC extraordinaire, and Liz Hall “No Repped” me! Terry and Amy playing pick up basketball all day and smoothing out bumps seamlessly-just unreal. You guys saved our asses fixed/tweeked timelines. So many great memories and here is a few…
- Tracy Dilorenza getting worked on by chiropractor (judging can be rough on the physique).
- The many Personal Records established-to many to track!
- Laura Reynolds, Heather Budy, Rachel Buerger and all the CFS girls never giving up on that damn rope climb (tee-hee).
- Dark horse Kim Ezrine sneaking up and proving she is to be contended with.
- Nick Massie committing to the lunge and split jerking 245# after his best mile ever.
- Galo Garces getting his Double Unders on-never gets old.
- The chipper from hell.
- Watching Cindy and Tayler going head to head in that last WOD and continuing to get better.
- The after party at the Berk (don’t remember 2nd half of it) Nicolle said I told her “I love her” so who ever bought me the tequila shots, let’s not do that again.
Benefits of Fish Oil
A) OHS 5@75%,5@80%, A.M.R.A.P.@85%
B) Back Squat 5@75%,5@80%, A.M.R.A.P.@85%
2 Rounds For Time:
- 20 KB Squat Cleans 55#/35#
- 20 Russian Swings
- 10 Box Jumps 30”/24”