GET YOUR SFH FISH OIL ON SALE THIS WEEK ONLY!
OVERVIEW ON OMEGA-3 OIL KEY FACTORS
- The higher the concentration the better the effect (heart, inflammation, brain)
- High concentration helps drive omega-3 fats into key target tissues such as all cell membranes, heart, fat, skeletal muscle and brain
- All cells in our body derive benefits from high dose omega-3 oil
2. LIQUID FORM:
- Liquid fish oil absorbs faster than gel caps
- Effective when taken with our without food.
- May be taken in a divided dose once in morning and once at night
- Fast absorption improves accumulation in cell membranes
3. SIDE EFFECTS:
- There are virtually no side effects
- Doses exceeding 20 grams/ day have been used for months without side effects
- It is theoretically possible that omega-3 oil could increase bleeding time, but this possibility has not been shown, to date, to be a problem
The scientific literature indicates that omega 3 oil is good for general health issues, and has been reported to control inflammation, prevent sudden cardiac death, and to lower serum triglycerides. Inflammation is either a cause or result of diverse diseases such as asthma, ulcerative colitis, congestive heart failure, and Alzheimer’s disease. Exercise will induce inflammation. Besides increasing pain, inflammation will degrade muscle. It is very important to control chronic inflammation.
– See more at: http://www.sfh.com/education/science_omega3womenshealth#sthash.NM3IYISA.dpuf
A. KBS 3sets of 15-20; rest 90-120sec x 3
12mins 90% effort
FLR on floor 30sec
side plank 30sec both sides
3min max DU
Post your scores to the Whiteboard.