HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE CFS FAMILY
We wish you the best this year.
There are many awesome things coming your way in 2016 at CFS!
We are so excited to share it with you all.
Don’t forget…. there is just one 8am class today!
Come on in, WOD your face off, and then go party.
The 2016 Goal Board is up and ready to be filled…
Please write down your top three goals on the board for the 2016 year. We will review the goals once everyone records them, and use that info to add in specific skill/strength/etc work into our warm-ups and cool downs. We want to help you get those goals this year!
CROSSFIT/BOOTCAMP NEW YEARS WOD:
Goodbye 2015 Hello 2016 – For Time:
15 OH KB Squats (one arm)
15 Knees to Elbows
16 Wall Balls
16m Partner Wheelbarrow
16 Medball throws
- This is a 4 person team WOD
- Only one person can row at a time (switch up as needed)
- During both ‘wods’ (IE: 10 rounds) 2 people can be working at once at accumulate the 16 reps (IE: p1 completes 8 while p2 completes 8 to equal 16… or p1 and p2 do 4 reps then p3 and p4 tag in and each do 4 reps as well)
- A 16kg (35#) KB as well as a 6# medball must be held at ALL times by the 2 non working team members
- Teams can break up reps however they please, but all reps (16) must be completed before moving onto the next movement and all movements must be completed in the order they are written.
- Have so much FUN!