CFS is excited to announce its SECOND Nutrition Course BETA Test.
We are looking for 12 volunteers to be run through a two week course
This course will entail:
– A Nutrition 101 seminar on Saturday July 12th from 9:30-11am (Food Log Hand Out)
– A Chalk Talk/Q & A Session on Friday July 18th from 5-5:30pm* (Food Log Turn-In)
– A Specialty Nutrition Lecture on Saturday July 19th from 9:30-11am*
– A full 3 day food log will be reviewed for you and returned to you one week later with helpful feedback
What will you receive?
– Detailed 3 day food log review
– Shopping Guide/ Grocery List
– One week meal plan (Designed by Tayler)
Before you sign up please be 100% sure that you will be able to attend all above dates. These are required.
Please email Tayler@CrossFitStapleton.com to reserve your spot!! This will fill up fast!!
You will have direct access to ask questions and receive support from:
Tayler Upton- B.S. Culinary Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics
Amy Kweller- MS, RD
*Nutrition 101 (Saturday July 12th)
Learn about to basics of nutrition and its impacts on performance and recovery. Food log handouts and receive explanation on how Tayler will be reviewing them.
*Chalk Talk (Friday July 18th)
Each week you can expect to get info on a variety of topics, our goal is to integrate sound nutrition principals into our clients lifestyles. This is a Q &A session, before the meeting feel free to send you questions to Tayler@Crossfitstapleton.com
*Specialty Nutrition Seminar (Saturday July 19th)
This will be on rotating nutrition topics. The goals of these seminars are to better your understanding on the science of nutrition and how it relates to exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
– This months Specialty seminar will be on Metabolism and Energy Balance in the body*
*Those who ran through the first Initial BETA Test/101 Course last month will be able to attend this specialty seminar for FREE this month!
A. Romanian Deadlift – build to a heavy set of 5 in 4-5 sets; rest as needed
B. Strict Press @12X1; build to a max in 10min
3-4 Sets (Interval)
50m Sled Drag (heavy)
100m Farmers Carry (heavy)
30m OH Carry
10 Burpee Box Jumps (24”/20″)
– Rest 2:30