Anyone interested in a CFS Winter
Rec Bowling League?!
IT’S TIME TO ROCK THE ALLEY!!!
KIFAC’s fall and winter sport is Bowling!
Lets show them what we’ve got CFS!!!!
None of that uber-competitive stuff you see at a regular bowling alley. This is a nice and relaxed activity where you can have some laughs and drink a beer with new friends. Add in the chill atmosphere of Moe’s BBQ and Bowling and you have the perfect leagues to escape the long nights of fall and winter.
It’s time to get your bowl on!
- The Fall leagues are 6 weeks in length
- Teams are co-ed and consist of 6 bowlers each
- League times are for first game start–warm-up begins 15 minutes prior
- Teams play two games per night and can play more if time allows
- The cost is $75 per person, per league and includes:
- League registration and lane rental fees
- Shoe rental
- 10% off food at Moe’s for league members
- An insanely-fun time!
- Teams are captain based, you register with your team
- Details are available in our Captain’s Corner
- Free Agents can be matched up with teams
- Have other questions? E-mail Questions@KIFAC.org and let us help!
PLEASE EMAIL TAYLER@CROSSFITSTAPLETON STAT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!
We can possibly get 2 teams if we have enough interest…
A. Every 90 seconds, for 12 minutes (2 sets of each):
Station 1 – Muscle-Ups x 3-8 reps
(or low-ring muscle-up transitions x 3-8 reps, or ring dips x 6-8 reps @ 2111)
Station 2 – Arch to Hollow Rolls x 20 reps
(alternate from holding a supine hollow body position to a prone arch/superman position without your hands or feet touching the floor)
Station 3 – Supine Ring Rows x 10-12 reps @ 2111
(get as horizontal as possible, maintain engaged glutes and abdominals throughout the movement)
Station 4 – 45-60 seconds of Handstand Walking – use a partner to assist if necessary
(OR 45-60 second Nose-to-Wall Handstand Hold if you need more time to get comfortable upside down)
B. Against a 2-minute running clock, complete a total of six sets of the following:
Row 300/250 Meters
Push-Ups x Max Reps
Rest 2 minutes between sets.
BOOTCAMP RX CLASS:
WOD – Teams of 2:
400M run buy-in (together), then..
10 rounds for time:
30 double unders
20 pullups/ ring rows OR toes to bar (athlete choice but stick with same)
10 ball slams (30/20)
20 kb swings (55/35)
30 abmat situps
**One person works at one time
**Split reps however you want