CFS Nutrition Update
Tayler has 2 openings for her weekly food prep program!!
What do you get:
– Every week a seasonal grocery list is made for you! The grocery list will contain all ingredients necessary to prepare 5 full meals (1 breakfast and 4 dinners/lunches) that feed 4 (20 total meals). You buy these ingredients and then Tay will help you prepare everything on Sunday.
– Custom tailored weekly menus that are based off of your individual health and fitness goals (weight loss/weight gain/performance/etc.)
– Every Sunday you will receive 90-120 minutes of food preparation at your house, in your kitchen. This will set you up for success and get you ready for the week ahead.
– Preliminary grocery store tour – will get you familiar with the local grocery store of your choice. The goal of the tour is to teach you how to shop “in season”
– 24 hour email/txt support from Tay.
– Preliminary ‘Assessment’ (A $35 value): 30-minute consultation with Tayler to assess your current nutritional status and future goals. Includes: Skin-fold testing, ‘Before’ Pictures and a Goal Sheet.
The cost of this program is $300/mo (includes 4 prep sessions)
Email Tayler@crossfitstapleton.com for more information or to get registered!
A) Deadlift – build to tough single in 12 minutes
B) Weighted chinups – build to 3RM in 8 minutes
15 rounds for time (25min cap)
2 Deadlifts – 85%1RM
6 CTB chinups
BOOTCAMP RX CLASS:
WOD 1 – Skill:
6 Minutes of KB Snatch Practice
WOD 2 – Pace:
As Many Rounds as Possible in 12 Minutes:
5 KB Snatches per Arm (16/12, sub high pulls as necessary)
WOD 3 – Sprint:
40 Mountain Climbers
30 KB Swings (24/16)
20 Jumping Squats