CFS is excited to announce its SECOND Nutrition Course BETA Test.
We are looking for 12 volunteers to complete a two week Nutrition course
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 8 SPOTS LEFT
This course will entail:
– A Nutrition 101 seminar on Saturday July 12th from 9:30-11am (Food Log Hand Out)
– A Chalk Talk/Q & A Session on Friday July 18th from 5-5:30pm* (Food Log Turn-In)
– A Specialty Nutrition Lecture on Saturday July 19th from 9:30-11am*
– A full 3 day food log will be reviewed for you and returned to you one week later with helpful feedback
What will you receive?
– Detailed 3 day food log review
– Shopping Guide/ Grocery List
– One week meal plan (Designed by Tayler)
Before you sign up please be 100% sure that you will be able to attend all above dates. These are required.
Please email Tayler@CrossFitStapleton.com to reserve your spot!! This will fill up fast!!
You will have direct access to ask questions and receive support from:
Tayler Upton- B.S. Culinary Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics
Amy Kweller- MS, RD
*Nutrition 101 (Saturday July 12th)
Learn about the basics of nutrition and it’s impact on performance and recovery. Get your food log handouts and receive an explanation on how Tayler will be reviewing them.
*Chalk Talk (Friday July 18th)
Each week you can expect to get info on a variety of topics, our goal is to integrate sound nutrition principles into our clients lifestyles. This is a Q &A session. Before the meeting feel free to send your questions to Tayler@Crossfitstapleton.com
*Specialty Nutrition Seminar (Saturday July 19th)
Different nutrition topics will be presented on a rotating basis. The seminar goal is to better your understanding on the science of nutrition and how it relates to exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
– This months Specialty seminar will be on Metabolism and Energy Balance in the body*
*Those who completed the first Initial BETA Test/101 Course last month will be able to attend this specialty seminar for FREE this month!
A.) EMOM- 12min (Perfect form)
Min 1-4; 3x power snatches (70-80%)
Min 5-8; 2x power snatches (80-90%)
Min 9-12; 1x power snatch (As heavy as possible)
B.) Press; 5, 5, 5
- Establish a 5 rep max in 10 min
‘Diagnostics- 3 Rounds’- 12min Cutoff:
*This WILL be retested at the end of our cycle*